Junior CFO/Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d)
As Junior CFO/Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d), would you like to take on responsibility from the very beginning and contribute to the expansion and success of our global software group in close cooperation with the founders of the PARATUS Group? Join us as we strive to become a leading healthcare software and IT company.
- In central finance, you coordinate the finance staff and/or their tax advisors at our affiliated companies in Europe and the USA
- You create monthly reporting and controlling for the companies and the whole group
- You communicate with the CFO of our parent company and support him in his reporting tasks
- You are involved in the acquisition process of additional companies and work with our financing partners
- You ensure a smooth integration of Finance and the onboarding of new companies in our group
- You collaborate on monthly and annual financial statements and group accounting
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration and already have experience in investment controlling as well as in HGB (consolidated) accounting or as a consultant for an auditing company (audit, transaction services).
- Your passion is numbers, but also the need to understand the companies behind them and their business
- You work independently, communicate openly with all stakeholders at all levels and see yourself as a supporter of the positive business development of our companies and the entire group
- MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint) are of course a matter of course
- Knowledge of LucaNet is desirable
PARATUS Holding GmbH
The PARATUS Group
With PARATUS, we are making a key contribution to the digitalization of the healthcare system and addressing the demands of modern medicine. We succeed by putting patient data protection at the forefront and by promoting networking and interoperability between systems through the range of services offered by an alliance that thinks and acts entrepreneurially.